Nicole and I would like to personally invite you to our first ever Gut Check Food, Wine & Fitness retreat to the Guadalupe Valley March 9-11, 2018. You know how much we love all of the above and can promise you a one of a kind, unique experience. Oh and this is an ALL inclusive event which includes;
- transportation - border crossing
- wine tasting fees
- all meals including wine at meals
- Gut Check workouts
- mountain bike rentals
ALL of this for ONLY $999.00 per person or $1798.00 per couple, save $100. Unfortunately there is ONLY enough room for 20 people on this trip and will be first come first serve. Please let me know ASAP if want to join us. Can promise you one amazing time!
We've partnered up with Fernando Gaxiola of Baja Food & Wine to make this event happen and to be our tour guide. Here's how it work;
Friday March 9
- 9 AM - bus pick-up from Old Town
- 11 AM Wine tasting
- 12 noon - lunch
- more wine tasting
- check into Cuatro Cuatros
- 7 PM - dinner at Deckmans
- more wine, scotch, cigars and good times
Saturday March 10
- 8 AM - Gut Check workout, hiking or sleep in
- 10 AM - Breakfast
- 11 AM Wine Tasting
- more wineries
- 7 pm dinner TBD
Sunday March 11
- 8 AM - Gut Check lead hike, mountain biking or yoga
- 10 AM breakfast
- couple more stops
- 5 PM back to San Diego
Here are some links to the hotel, restaurant a great winery.
- Cuatro Cuatros - http://www.cabanascuatrocuatros.com.mx/ - lodging for 2 nights.
- Deckmans Restaurant - http://www.deckmans.com/ - one of the incredible restuarants we'll be eating at.
- Villa Montefiori - https://grapecollective.com/articles/paolo-paoloni-of-villa-montefiori - one of the many amazing wineries that we'd visit.